Thursday, December 4, 2008

Inverted Eye Online Store Launched Today!

I am thrilled to announce that the Inverted Eye online store launched today, just in time for the holiday season!

Nothing says “you are remarkable” better than a subtly kinky vintage item or discreet fetish antique from the Inverted Eye.

While I opened the store with over 225 items of carefully hand picked inventory, I will be adding an additional 200 extraordinary pieces over the next few weeks, so please check back frequently.

Also, be sure not to miss the movie on the Home Page that stars fourteen incredibly sexy models who are dressed thematically to correspond to the areas of merchandise I am selling.

Finally, as I am committed to making the experience as compelling and user-friendly as possible, I welcome all feedback.

No comments: