Thursday, December 11, 2008

Amazing Traffic to the Site & My First Sales!

I just wanted to post a quick note and report that since the launch of the online store last week I've had about 1000 unique visitors check out the website and, I am proud to announce that I made my first few sales shortly thereafter! Who knew that there would be an overwhelming desire for butter paddles? And even after it sold, I had a few customers email me so they could confirm that it was in fact gone. Hmmm, perhaps I need to take a trip to the South or Amish country?

1 comment:

Miss Violette Thorngate said...

I assume the butter paddle traffic had something to do with my blog post about enjoying them so much with you at the Folsom Street Faire!

It was purchsed from your site as a gift for me based on just that very blog entry, but in fact is was the wrong paddle! All those who have been waiting in line for it are about to get a second chance, and I'm about to return it for the paddle I originally ogled from your fine wares!