Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Inverted Eye at IMsL March 19 - 22 in SF at 1500 Van Ness!

I am tremendously proud that I will be attending IMsL (International Ms Leather) as a vendor for my new business, the Inverted Eye, a vintage store offering subtly kinky items and discreet fetish antiques.

My merchandise includes medical/quack medicine, barber, equestrian/pony play, mommy/daddy, baby, teacher, librarian, schoolboy/girl, sailor, cowboy, circus and burlesque objects of art, ephemera and tools of the trade from the 1900's to 1970's.

Additionally, I will be offering a 10% discount to all IMsL attendees.

IMsL is being held at the Holiday Inn at 1500 Van Ness Ave. in San Francisco.

Please make sure to come downstairs to the vending area to say hello and check out some of the unique treasures that make up only a fraction of what I have for sale at Inverted Eye!

Looking forward to meeting everyone this weekend!

Alix

No comments: